Last year, 2,500 Walkers along with Sponsors and Special Events helped raise nearly $500,000 for the 5,700 men, women and children living with HIV/AIDS in Kansas City. The money raised by AIDS WALK is distributed to our four major AIDS service organizations here in Kansas City. Those organizations include:
Kansas City CARE Clinic
The mission of Kansas City CARE Clinic is to promote health and wellness by providing quality care, access, research and education to the underserved and all people in our community.
Through comprehensive housing solutions, SAVE Inc. empowers those living with, or at risk for, HIV/AIDS to lead healthy stable lives with personal dignity.
Good Samaritan Project
The mission of Good Samaritan Project is to provide supportive and responsive care for a diverse community of individuals affected by HIV/AIDS and to raise awareness of HIV/AIDS through education and advocacy.
Hope Care Center
Hope Care Center is a non-profit skilled, long-term-care nursing facility for persons challenged by HIV/AIDS. Our small size enables us to create an environment that is more like "home" than an institution.
- AIDS WALK Kick-off is here! 31-Jan-2013
- Help us kick off the 25th year! 05-Dec-2012
- AIDS WALK week is here! 23-Apr-2012
- AIDS WALK events everywhere! 04-Apr-2012
- Fundraising in full swing! 26-Mar-2012
Calendar of Events
- The 2013 AIDS Walk tee is a white, 100% cotton shirt with our 25th year logo infusion-printed on it. This is a special shirt for 2013, and there is a limited number available. Price includes shipping.
- Price: $20.00