AIDS Walk Memorial ProjectYou can honor those who lost their fight to AIDS and help continue our mission of education and prevention. Your donation of $50 will place the name of your loved one (or you can "adopt" a name) on the Walker T-Shirt, as well as a banner that families carry at the beginning of the Walk. The Memorial Project also participates in a city-wide multi-faith service honoring those who have lost their battle on World AIDS Day, December 1st. Watch this video for more information about the AIDS Walk Kansas City Memorial Program.
Honor your Loved One in 2011To continue our fight against AIDS with prevention & care, we ask for a yearly donation of $50 to honor your loved one’s name on the walker’s shirts. A banner will be created for you to carry at the beginning of the walk, or you can ask for a volunteer to carry it for you.
Adopt a BannerThankfully, we realize that not everyone has lost someone they love to AIDS. We have been able to offer a banner to families in need through an “adoption program”. Many of our families proudly carry the banner of their loved one through a generous donation from someone like you. If you would like to adopt a flag, please fill out the online form here.
Two Ways to RegisterDownload this form, and mail it in with your check or fill out this form online with your credit card payment.
- AIDS WALK Kick-off is here! 31-Jan-2013
- Help us kick off the 25th year! 05-Dec-2012
- AIDS WALK week is here! 23-Apr-2012
- AIDS WALK events everywhere! 04-Apr-2012
- Fundraising in full swing! 26-Mar-2012
- The 2013 AIDS Walk tee is a white, 100% cotton shirt with our 25th year logo infusion-printed on it. This is a special shirt for 2013, and there is a limited number available. Price includes shipping.
- Price: $20.00